AIM
wolfpac55

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

WOW

this was great but...one thing that i noticed is when charlie was being told to put a banana in his ear, there was a communist symbol in the background...kinda odd...but yeah thanks, this was great!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

unbelievable

at first the idea was not to clear but once the music picked up which was an amazing song, it was simply breath taking, this is an amazing animation, plot, music, everything. Thank you for the entertainment!!!!!!!

Across the Universe: Ep.1 Across the Universe: Ep.1

Amazing

Simply amazing, it grabbed my attention from the beginning throughout the whole story of this amazing first episode. I love the animation too, everything was well done especially the plot and the cliffhanger at the end. The only thing that I did not like too much is the voices, it was fine but the only problem was that the quality was not too good. I will be continuing to watch more of this epic chronicle. Well Done!

{425} Invincible {425} Invincible

haha very nice man, good work

Very good, I remember when you sent this to me the first time you began with it, looks like you changed it up a bit, haha good work, I hope to see BIG things from you man!!!!

Michael425 responds:

thanks man. I'll keep on working hard.

Divine Intervention Divine Intervention

ehhhhh its ok at best

Sorry man, but I mean I love the original tune, but first off, it took forever for anything to change even slightly, and it is very very repetitive, and when you do switch the tune up with another, the second tune sucks. Sorry it was mediocre at best in my opinion, better luck next time my friend.

momboom1 responds:

Ah. Oh well. Thanks for the review though!

DJ Comet-Catch the Flow DJ Comet-Catch the Flow

Pretty nice man

Love the bass intro, I would love it so much more if it got a little more attention or volume or something, but it is still a good song, not unbelievable, but very nice job. Not sure where you are going with this song, but good job!