AIM
wolfpac55

{425} Invincible {425} Invincible

haha very nice man, good work

Very good, I remember when you sent this to me the first time you began with it, looks like you changed it up a bit, haha good work, I hope to see BIG things from you man!!!!

Michael425 responds:

thanks man. I'll keep on working hard.

Divine Intervention Divine Intervention

ehhhhh its ok at best

Sorry man, but I mean I love the original tune, but first off, it took forever for anything to change even slightly, and it is very very repetitive, and when you do switch the tune up with another, the second tune sucks. Sorry it was mediocre at best in my opinion, better luck next time my friend.

momboom1 responds:

Ah. Oh well. Thanks for the review though!

DJ Comet-Catch the Flow DJ Comet-Catch the Flow

Pretty nice man

Love the bass intro, I would love it so much more if it got a little more attention or volume or something, but it is still a good song, not unbelievable, but very nice job. Not sure where you are going with this song, but good job!

To Be Continued To Be Continued

Very Very nice

Fantastic dude, This is a fantastic song, very hardcore punk rock, love it. But I have to say, the backup vocals....not so good, but it doesn't matter still unbelievable. Looking for more songs from you guys!

-Evan

[ d i s t i l l ] (demo) [ d i s t i l l ] (demo)

UNBELIEVABLE

Unbelievable song, just fantastic. It takes me weeks to come up with a good slow guitar, sad song, just very nice, looking foward to new thing from you.

Destroyed(Frostvind666) Destroyed(Frostvind666)

Not that amazing

Sorry man but the beginning, had nothing to do with anything in the song. I liked where you were going in the beginning but then when you put in the vocals...it was not a good job with the vocals.

Frostvind666 responds:

I know that the vocals äre of in the beat of the song. But hey I´m an amateur in music. Just doing songs for fun but none are parody song off Metal.

Puddle of Tears Puddle of Tears

very nice man

love wat u did wit this song, ive been listening 2 a few of ur past songs and i gotta say very nice.

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Thanks much! It's an honor. This piece of ambience worked with a nice theme. I recorded the rain whenever I had a rainstorm come through, so yeah. Thanks again!

-ImperfectDisciple

[Reign of the Empyre] (Raw) [Reign of the Empyre] (Raw)

very nice sir

i like the song a lot but the only prob wit it is i w8ed 4 a build up but it didnt come 2 soon, either than tht i love it. very nice, o btw, wat program did u use to make this, thank u man and nice job!

dj-KDUB responds:

thanks man. i used FL studio. yeah, the intro is a bit long :(

Solus- For Schala Remastered Solus- For Schala Remastered

bravo!

dude i love how the piano begins it and sets the mood, then with tht brass instrunment comming in, love it all, cant w8 4 more of ur work dude

SolusLunes responds:

Thanks! :D

Lasers and Scimitars Lasers and Scimitars

very nice, bravo

dude very nice, i dont know how this is classical lol, but i still love it, i want 2 hear more from u dude, if u can let me get sum ideas and shit from u, as a musician i wanna c where u get this shit from, very nice man, good work

Erectronik responds:

Alestorm, SNES, Sega Genesis!