AIM
wolfpac55

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

WOW

this was great but...one thing that i noticed is when charlie was being told to put a banana in his ear, there was a communist symbol in the background...kinda odd...but yeah thanks, this was great!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

unbelievable

at first the idea was not to clear but once the music picked up which was an amazing song, it was simply breath taking, this is an amazing animation, plot, music, everything. Thank you for the entertainment!!!!!!!

Across the Universe: Ep.1 Across the Universe: Ep.1

Amazing

Simply amazing, it grabbed my attention from the beginning throughout the whole story of this amazing first episode. I love the animation too, everything was well done especially the plot and the cliffhanger at the end. The only thing that I did not like too much is the voices, it was fine but the only problem was that the quality was not too good. I will be continuing to watch more of this epic chronicle. Well Done!

Sonic Epilogue Full Movie Sonic Epilogue Full Movie

Very good

Unbelievable, both the plot and the animation, very well done. I love how you took a good cartoon like Sonic and made it into something more. Bravo!

The Legend of David 4 The Legend of David 4

good job....kind of

The voice actor for david or what ever his name is was not good at all, he had more of a comedic voice rather than a heroic kind of person, it made me laugh more than it should have, and that distracted me from the good plot. Try again but please with a different voice actor. Good job though with the plot line and the animation!

School 13 - Street Magic School 13 - Street Magic

Unbelievable

Hahaha man that was really funny, great work on the animation, jokes, everything, I am giving this a 10/10 and a 5/5!

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

Very nice

I love the whole thing, but man i gotta say sum of the jokes....a little corny, but whatever it was very well made, nice job man!